Sojourner House presents Yoga in the Streets a FREE community event held in celebration of September as Recovery Month.
The event takes place on Friday, September 23, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Yoga in the Streets features FREE outdoor yoga instructed by Felicia Savage Friedman, Founder and CEO of YogaRoots On Location (https://www.yogarootsonlocation.com/), from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot of Sankofa, 7056 Kelly Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15208.
There will also be a resource fair of local organizations from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Kelly St. (between N. Murtland Ave. and N. Lang Ave.), Pittsburgh, PA 15208.
In case of rain, please check Sojourner House’s Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
Parking is available on adjacent streets and in the public lot across from the Community Empowerment Association on Kelly St.
Updates and more information:
• The Sojourner House blog: www.sojournerhousepa.org/blog
• Sojourner House’s Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/2fxc7XeSW
Thank you to the following organizations for participating in the resource fair:
• Adagio Health: https://www.adagiohealth.org/
• Community Empowerment Association: https://www.ceapittsburgh.org
• Communities in Schools of Pittsburgh-Allegheny County: https://www.cispac.org/
• Familylinks: https://www.familylinks.org/
• Homeless Children’s Education Fund (HCEF): https://homelessfund.org/
• NAMI Keystone Pennsylvania: https://www.namikeystonepa.org/
• Passages to Recovery Inc.: https://www.passagestorecovery.org/
• Pennsylvania State Rep. Martell Covington: https://www.pahouse.com/covington/About/Biography
• University of Pittsburgh Community Engage Center: https://cec.pitt.edu/homewood/
• Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh: https://ulpgh.org/
More organizations to come!
|Date||September 23, 2022|
|Time||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Presented By||Felicia Savage Friedmann, Founder and CEO of YogaRoots On Location|
|Event Website||Register Now|