- This event has passed.
This is a community-wide open house. It is open to the public, treatment providers, and community stakeholders.
Our team of clinical therapists will be present – come and meet them!
We are providing food and drink, and will be having a few raffles — all is free!
Come learn about:
• Deterra – a medication disposal system that anyone can use. Free samples to be provided!
• Naloxone – a lifesaving opioid reversal drug
• Medication Assisted Treatment
• Resources for family members of those struggling with addiction and mental health conditions
• Resources for parents to help teach their youth about the dangers of substance use
• Recovery as a way of moving forward, not just from substance abuse
• Resources for those seeking help with substance use and mental health conditions
This is rain or shine! If it is raining, we will move inside to our facility.
*Vendor tables are available! please contact Lindsay Seeger for more information and to reserve your table at SeegerL@diakon.org
|Date||October 1, 2021|
|Time||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|