Polk County – Virtual – Recovery Symposium
Share in the message “Recovery is a reality for over 23 million
Americans!” Celebrate all the many pathways to recovery.
Recovery is everywhere! Become informed on building stronger
cultures of recovery in our communities. Experience how
the new recovery movement advances personal recovery. Act
to help reduce stigma and remove barriers to those in need of
recovery. Join the faces and voices of recovery so everyone
gains the resources to recover!
What to expect:
• National recovery advocate speaker.
• Leaders from other Recovery Community Organizations.
• Discussion of the dramatic increase in the use of Recovery Peer Specialists.
• Speakers from multiple paths of recovery sharing their recovery journey.
• Breakout sessions on the effectiveness of our local recovery services.
• Register today for Door Prize Drawings!
• Grand Prize Drawing at 2:00 P.M.!
• Many opportunities to get involved.
Link to the virtual event:
Dial by your location: 1-646-558-8858 – meeting ID: 98670553961 – Password: 389351